This information is intended for general educational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
- Free laboratory quality pregnancy tests
- Information on pregnancy, abortion and alternatives
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Education
- Information on RU486 and the morning after pill
- Friendship and emotional support
- Assistance in obtaining pre-natal care
- Referrals to community resources and agencies
- Parenting classes
- Mentoring program for first-time parents
- Information on abstinence
- Layettes, formula, diapers and cribs
- Pre-abortion education
- Post-abortion care and education
- 24-hour helpline
Click here to read our Commitment of Care.